People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We approach Design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We love building great products. We love delighting our customers. We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs 🪄
Our Design team knows the magic! Those wizards look into a crystal ball and get a holistic view on the user experience 🔮 With all their wisdom they lead the design processes from discovery to delivery, always keeping in mind our customers and their interests 👑
You feel what we’re talking about here, right? If yes ➡️ ➡️ you can be Junior Mage, you can be Senior Mage, you can be not sure about which Product team to join 🧙 Sorting Hat is passe, but we'd love to simply talk and discover together what would suit you better.
We say hocus, you say pocus, and the teleport to our Design team gets open! 💫
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems
- Identifying the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success
- Researching and bringing forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products
- From wwire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail
- We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
- Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team and present the final solution during the design reviews
- We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it
- To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps in-house
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
- The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
- Clean visual design sense
- Skills in typography and grids
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
- To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
Nice to have
- Technical higher education: BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Some experience in programming and ability to code simple prototypes
- Experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environment
- Vilnius: €3,500 - €5,300 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €3,500 - €5,300 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.